Anushka Sharma Look Hot In Jeans
Anushka Sharma a young Bollywood Actress born on 1st of May 1988 in India. Her first movie was Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi which was a successful movie released in 2008 year. She worked as a fashion model before entering in Bollywood.
Anushka Sharma Date of Birth: May 1, 1988
Anushka Sharma Place of Birth: Bangalore, Karnatka, India
Anushka Sharma Height: 5’9”, 175 cm
Anushka Sharma Weight: 58 kg / 128 lb
Anushka Sharma Zodiac Sign: Aries
Anushka Sharma Nationality: Indian
Anushka Sharma Measurements: 34-24-34
Anushka Sharma Bra size: 34-B
Quotes: “My hair is quite healthy. Since I have a contract with Sunsilk they do all the protein treatments for me. The hair pack that they apply makes my hair healthy.”
8 Types of Jeans
The cut of a pair of jeans refers to the shape of the leg, whether it’s fitted, roomy, or flared. The rise of a pair of jeans refers to the location of the waistband.
- Skinny jeans: Skinny jeans (also known as cigarette jeans) are cut to be tight-fitting throughout the leg, from the thigh down to the ankle. They’re usually made with stretch denim so that the wearer can get them off and on easily. They are often skin-tight like leggings.
- 2. Straight-leg jeans: Straight-cut jeans appear to have a straight up-and-down fit through the entire leg. Straight jeans can be on the baggy side, like boyfriend jeans or relaxed-fit jeans, or the fitted side, like slim-fit jeans.
- 3. Bootcut jeans: Bootcut jeans flare out slightly at the ankle. This type of jean pairs well with ankle boots.
- 4. Bell-bottom jeans: Bell-bottom jeans have a snug fit through the thigh and flare out from the knee to the leg opening.
- 5. Wide-leg jeans: Wide leg jeans are cut wide throughout the leg, beginning to flare around the mid-thigh and then continuing down to a wide leg opening. The difference between wide-leg and bell-bottom jeans is that bell-bottom jeans have more of an hourglass shape since they’re tight around the thighs and knees, whereas wide-leg jeans have more of a triangle shape since the flare is more gradual.
- 6. High-rise jeans: High-rise jeans, also known as high-waist jeans, sit at your natural waist, around your belly button. High-rise, straight-leg jeans were a popular style in the ’80s and ’90s, which led to them being called “mom jeans” in the 2000s. The once-retro look has come back in style since high-rise jeans pair well with crop tops or a tucked-in T-shirt.
- 7. Mid-rise jeans: Mid-rise jeans sit between your waist and your hips. Mid-rise jeans typically hit about an inch below your navel.
- 8. Low-rise jeans: Low rise jeans hit a few inches below your belly button at your hips. This style of jeans was very popular in the 2000s.